5 years to save lives: a Belgian breakthrough series collaborative
Quality & Safety network
The next webinar scheduled on 13 December at 15.00 CET will present the "5 years to save lives" project led by PAQS between 2017 and 2021.
This project aimed to improve six domains in 19 organizations: communication during patient handovers, high-risk medication, patient identification, infection prevention and control, safe surgery and for psychiatric institutions violence prevention. This project was based on the WHO recommendations and was aligned with accreditation requirements.
The objectives of the webinar are to:
- Explain the methodology for this ambitious project to save lives
- Present the results of the project
- Quentin Schoonvaere, Data & Improvement Officer, PAQS asbl
- Ana Van Innis, Quality & Safety Officer, PAQS asbl
- Mathieu Louiset, Head of Improvement Services, PAQS asbl
Register by clicking here
Du 13 déc. 2022
au 13 déc. 2022